Saturday, July 5, 2008

GA

I am back after surgery on my right shoulder.
the whole experience to me is humiliating, i know surgery is the last resort but it can really shatter you.
you are dependent on other people for your smallest needs.
one is expected to behave accordingly, now that, is difficult - the limb is immobilised not your brain.
the good part is -GA- General Anaesthesia - amazing would be an understatement . It knocks you out.
The medical fraternity should really work on 6 monthly clinics where overstressed homo-sapiens can get de-stressed by knocking out the senses.
have to stop as keyboard & monitor are not recommended post shoulder surgery.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

I was just about to say that most people are not in a condition to type blog posts saying that they are back from shoulder surgery!
Kudos to your spirit I guess.
And its ok to be dependent on people once in a while - especially since its not 'people' doing things for you but your family.